2/2/07

make valentines



it's amazing how domestic you get as you age, i've had a christmas card list for a few years now, am starting a recipe box, and this year started sending out home-made valentines. i figure, it's something i'd enjoy getting in the mail so why not. not a ton else to do when it's brick outside and you're waiting for the next season of the wire to start.

MS actually has quite a few good ideas for personalized tokens for love-day. has anyone else noticed how good her mags have been lately? never thought i'd jock her, but i do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your valentines, love your site! You're so creative - I'm going to have to claim you got at least some of it from me. I'm glad you've got something that's just yours, even though we all know you've already "got" so much. XxOo

Anonymous said...

I too like MS, also, ever check out that magazine Real Simple? Basically an MS ripoff - essentially a magazine on how to be an adult...I think I need a subscription.